Youth Baseball / Softball
NEW SAFE-PLAY GUIDE FOR 2020
ALL GAMES SCHEDULE (UPDATED 7-8-20)
PICTURE DAY FOR ALL TEAMS
PRINTABLE PICTURE FORM
PLEASE BE PATIENT WHILE WE ADJUST SOME TEAMS, ADD NEW PLAYERS, AND WORK OUT SCHEDULES FOR ALL!
Y City Sports Urbana Options & Current Timeline
- If you ARE planning to play and are already registered, you don't have to do anything! Your schedule will be updated in PlayerSpace by May 27th (some practice schedules are in already) and a coach should be reaching out around the same time. Note: Coaches DO NOT have full roster information right now by design
- If you are NOT planning to play, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can request a refund OR have a credit issued for a future sport or activity at the Y. Refunds will not be given after May 25th.
- Do you know someone who missed original registration or their city has decided to cancel early, but they still want to play? We've taken several of these calls and are opening up new registration NOW until May 25th at Noon as well. Simply have them call the Y at 937-653-9622, option 0 to sign up.
- May 25th - Add/Drop date for players
- June 8th week - Practices start Blastball and T-Ball
- June 13th - Opening Day (may not include all teams)
- May 26th-27th - New rosters shared with coaches, updated in PS
- May 29th-30th - Limited equipment handed out
- June 1st week - Practices start 8U and older
League-Wide Regulations (All Age Groups)
4U Blastball and 6U T-Ball Rules
8U Baseball Rules
11U Baseball Rules
14U Baseball Rules
8U Softball Rules
10U Softball Rules
14U Softball Rules
New Age Groups and Cut-off Dates
Champaign County Baseball League Age by May 1st, 2020
8U Coach Pitch, 11U, 14U (2020 only)
Champaign County Softball League Age by January 1st, 2020
8U Coach Pitch, 10U, 14U (2020 only)
All required signature forms related to concussion, Lindsey's Law, and general league photo waivers will be provided at your team's first practice
The Y City Sports lightning policy is based on recommendations from the Nation Weather Service and the National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration. While no policy can guarantee 100% against a lightning strike our policy has been created to minimize the risk to Y City Sports participants.